Friday, July 31, 2009

This is why I don't buy online

It's a cold world out there. Full of bastards...
My friend bought a lot of stuff from Style Runway.com a while back. She never got anything back. It didn't stop there. I found this website called PrincipalFashion.com about a month ago. I told my friend about it because I was quite uneasy. She went ahead and bought $300 worth of stuff from there and only got a cheap Juicy Couture knockoff sweatshirt. Um, can you spell sleazebag? Man, the people on the internet are cruel!
And my friends wonder why I absolutely HATE buying stuff online.
This is why. So people, heed my warning, try not to buy from eBay and online stores. I mean, there are a lot of trusted stores, but you're still always at risk. Just take the time to just drive over to the mall and hunt for those perfect True Religions instead of searching online.

Be careful, my shoppers!
Yours forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment