Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have you read your summer reading books yet?

I bet you guys just had a heart attack at reading my title. Don't worry, it's only the middle of July. But then again, I read 2 meaty books, and I only have one left to read. HA! And people tell me I don't have time management skills. Me? 'Course not!
Then again, I'm sure one of you guys lost your list. Ah, well. You can try to find it on your schools website or you can ask a friend what books on the list they read/are reading and find the same ones. Just be sure that the friend has the right list, too.
And if your books aren't at the library... sucks to be you. You can go to a bookstore that has the book, and buy it. But if you don't necessarily want to buy it then you can take the book, sit down in a corner, and read it. Maybe you could just read a few chapters and then come back another day to finish.
Remember: It's better to read your summer reading books in June/July rather than the end of August. The earlier the better. And at the end of August, when you've probably forgotten the entire books you read, then use SparkNotes to refresh your memory. (Just type in the name of the book in the search). Trust me, don't rely mainly on SparkNotes. Actually read the book(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment