Friday, July 10, 2009

The last report card of the year is always the worst

Sorry it's been about five days since I've posted. I'm still happy in the Cape, and I think I've tanned quite a bit. When I get back to school in September all the bitchy girls who try to tan (but totally can't) stare with jealousy at my hard-worked-on legs. Sweet.
Anyways, I'm sure some of you might be getting report cards soon, I believe? Well I just got mine, and I'm proud to say I only got one C, and it was a C+ even. Ha-ha, not actually something to be proud of, though. Don't worry, I'll do better next year in high school. Promise. How'd you guys do? Hope you guys did better than me, because I truly am a fail when it comes to academics. I'm trying to lose my ditzy status which I've acquired over the years. It's really quite sad.
So that's why I went on About.com. I just love that website. It helps with even the stupidest things, like questions about whether I feed my cat too much. I tried to find some sort of article that gave advice on how to do better in school, and I found it right here! (You can just click on the link and you'll be redirected to About.com, which for the record, I do not own in any way. I don't think they let stupid people run the webbie anyways). So if you want to do well in school, and want to get rid of being a school-fail like me, and even please your parents, then take a gander at that article. It actually gave good tips unlike other cheesy websites.
Ta ta for now my readers. Make a vow to do your best next school year. :)

SOMETHING FUN TO DO OVER THE SUMMER:
It's funny, because I was thinking about this the other day – make a blog. But not just any specific blog (like mine, which focuses on having a good time in school). Make a personal blog. I know that what I'm using, Blogger.com, offers an option where you can make a personal blog that no one else can access... like a diary! I just made one the other day, and it's amazing. I have an issue that a lot of you may have, too. Don't people always end up finding your personal handwritten journal? I can't tell you how many times my little sister or my mom or dad (and even my cat...) found my personal diary. It's annoying as hell because I can never find a place to hide it without someone eventually stumbling upon it and resulting in me crying myself to sleep for the next three months. I'm not even kidding. Have fun blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment