Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tanning in your driveway

Hello friends! I'm way down South-er than I should be... You guessed it – I'm in Cape Cod. Here on the Cape I've been doing tons of fun activities to fly (or slow down?) time. One of those things is tanning in your driveway. It's one of the things I love to do. I just grab my bikini and a nice chair and I make myself comfortable. I used to be really self conscious of showing off my bikini bod to every sketchy person within walking distance of my beach house. Not anymore!
Some things I keep in mind are that it's not like I always live with these people. Sooner or later, your neighbors are going to leave and new ones come. Besides, my real neighbor tans in her driveway, so why can't you tan at your very own beach house? Is it a rental? Even better, you'll be out in a week or so. It's not like the passerby's actually are judging you and your body. Why on earth would you even care, anyways?
Okay, so are you still looking at your body negatively? Is my blog not any help to you? Well fine then. Here's another solution. Just tan in your driveway, but in a tank top and shorts! That way, you won't have to show off your flabby stomach. Ha-ha, just kidding, girlies. :)
Oh, and boys – do us all a favor and tan in your own driveway in your swimming trunks. We girls will really appreciate it. Seriously, though. I'm not joking. And it's so not gay. Please do. Please. Please. :)

SOMETHING FUN TO DO OVER THE SUMMER:
Um, I think I just said it all. Boys and girls. Tan in your driveways. Feel obliged to wear as little clothing as desired to. It's not like I'm some sick prude with issues on teenagers expressing themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment