Sunday, July 19, 2009

What are you going to do to prepare for the new school year?

Yeah. I'm back and making lists again. I want you all to think about what you're going to do to prep yourself for a new school-year. Here's my list. Some of them may apply to you, and some of them may not. (The reason why I'm making my list in the middle of July is so that I have time to do all these things now, so I'm not rushing at the end of August).
  • Clean my room. This is definitely something I have to do. I mean, it looks nice when you walk in, I guess, but then when you open the desk drawers... Erm, you don't want to know.
  • Visit the eye doctor to update my eye prescription (whatever you call it) and get contact lenses so I can actually see now.
  • Buy a new backpack/tote bag thing... Yeah. You know, to carry my crap in.
  • Buy a washcloth. Which I still don't have. So I can wash my face in the morning (Duh! What else would I use one for?!).
  • Update the songs on my iPod, and actually charge it. It seriously does come in handy at school. Who would've guessed?
  • Clean the desktop on my computer (it's filled with junk). Also clear the memory of pictures on my camera/phone so they're ready to take new Facebook pictures.
  • Get some new hair stuff (elastics, headbands, hair clips...)
  • Re-highlight my hair. Just because it looks good. And picture day is also in September for your information.
  • Buy some new nail polish and makeup. I'm thinking for nail polish I'm going to get an emerald green and a maroon red. And a new black. :)
  • Buy a new pair of jeans. I'm still debating over Seven jeans or True Religion's. What do you think? Or maybe Pac Sun jeans? Or Hollister? Tough decision.
  • Find my First-Day-Of-School outfit. It's got to be perfect!
  • Buy some cardigans for the fall season. And winter, too, because it gets chilly. (Ha! I already have my winter jacket, too.)
This is all I can think of at the moment, but I'm definitely sure I left out something. I just don't know what. Oh well, I can add to this list later. I hope I helped you guys spark some ideas of things to do before the summer ends. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment