Sunday, July 12, 2009

I hate eating outside!



I had lunch outside today, and it made me think back to school. Sometimes we had the option to eat outside. Everyone loved it, so they would all rush outside and get good spots to eat. However, I always hated it, because of the bugs and my butt getting wet from sitting on the grass and all the trash that littered the floors... UGH!
But then again, if I was the only person eating in the cafeteria, then I'd look like a complete loser. So I do the same thing any teenager would do. I pretend to love eating outside! 
What about you guys? Do you all like eating lunch outside?

SOMETHING FUN TO DO OVER THE SUMMER:
Make an account on Second Life. It's quite fun yet very confusing. Next time you're bored check it out and see if it's your style. It's definitely time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment