Monday, July 13, 2009

Going to the pet store

I went to the pet store this afternoon, and it was really fun. I looked at the gerbils, dogs, cats, birds, and even the fish! Oh, and just for future reference the fish isle smelled really odd...
While I was looking at the cats up for adoption, I came across some cat harnesses, specifically designed so you can walk your cat! The funny thing is, I walk my cat and my bunny rabbit! Together! I'm not really a dog person (I mean, I love dogs but still), but I happen to love the fact that people walk their dogs which is why last year I decided to walk my cat and bunny down the street every day. I still do so now! I bet the people on my street think I am a total psycho. :(
Oh well! Knowing me, I always love to stand out.

Want to learn how to walk your cat on a leash? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment