Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fact: you put on weight over the summer!!

You know what I realized, looking back on my blog this morning? I am so mean. I mean, look at the lame posts I've been sharing! Can you spell Loser?! I've just been talking about websites which you've probably never heard of. But on another note, I actually have a riveting topic to discuss here. 
Lately, I've been feeling fat...

It's not a good feeling. So that's why I've decided here on out (or at least until September) I will no longer eat junk food! I always tell myself before I eat some candy "Many years ago, people lived healthy lives without this Hershey's bar, and I shall too!" It's quite motivating, if I do say so myself.
Haven't you guys noticed that we all generally put on a little weight over the summer? It's because you're at home, and you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want (or just when your parents aren't looking...). At school, you can't randomly eat a pack of chocolate chip cookies in the middle of a science experiment. You just can't! Unless of course, you want to get poisoned by sulfuric acid (to all you science people, I have no idea whether it's poisonous or not, so don't make fun of me because I'm scientifically challenged!!).
Anyways, I've also decided I'm going to ride my bike and exercise some more. Yay!
See you at the park. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment