Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yourfonts.com is not free anymore

Grr! I was so excited to make my own font with my handwriting, and I finally got to the sixth step when I realized it cost $9 to download it. Well, you should have seen how mad I was. I spent forever working on it – all for nothing!
Well, I did my research, and I found out that in April they started charging money to use it. So it used to be free!!! Boy, was I even madder (I didn't even think it was possible). To think that 3 months ago I could have used it for free. I mean, I know the people who work on the website need money, too, but come on. I'm not old enough for my own credit card so how the hell am I supposed to pay for this? My dad doesn't believe in buying stuff online. Then again, neither do I; it's pretty risky... And it's just a font...
Sorry for ranting... again. This has not been my week. At least it's Saturday, and tomorrow's a new (and hopefully happier!) week. 
Catch you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment