Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sometimes I wish I went to a boarding school



Hi, people! I was just watching some Zoey 101, and I got to thinking. Their lives seem like so much fun at PCA boarding school. Don't get me wrong, I understand that it's just a TV show, but still... Wouldn't going to a boarding high school be so much fun?
You'd get a campus all to yourselves, no parents, you could visit your friends in their dorms whenever you want! I know there are some bad things, like not ever being able to see your family, except on vacations. I'd definitely miss my parents after about a week.
I don't know... it was just something that I was thinking about. Anybody have their own thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. wow lol i wish i could at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like go to this school

    ReplyDelete
  3. did they really film here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoey 101 was actually filmed at Pepperdine University in California!

    ReplyDelete