Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Water bottles... at school?

You know those annoying tools who bring their own water bottles to school? No, no, not the cheap plastic Poland Spring bottles that you can't reuse. (Unless you like reusable germs!) Those ones that you wash and then use again every day. Like this.

Yeah, I hate the people who carry them around all day and occasionally take one long sip of their warm, room temperature, old water. Ew. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. I have a friend like that, and it's really annoying. I mean, who has the extra space to just carry around a water bottle in your hand all day along with binders and crap? Not me.
If you're one of those people, I'm gravely disappointed with myself in insulting you. 

Actually, not really. It's always been a peeve of mine.
Rawr,

2 comments:

  1. water bottles at school are a good thing for your health. if you were smart you would do it too. not only does it keep you productive all day, but drinking water through out the day it,Regulates appetite
    Helps weight and acne
    Increase metabolism
    Boosts energy levels
    Less water retention
    Alleviate most headaches
    Help reduce blood pressure
    Help reduce high cholesterol
    Ease joint pain
    Decrease in risk of some cancers
    Less chance developing kidney stones
    Release toxic waste products
    Improves skin.

    so maybe thoes people annoy you, but they are being smarter than you.

    k thnxbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really give a shit about people carrying them.

    but I hate, when I am writing a damn test in law and dork next to me takes a drink every 5 minutes. (you know how it breaks concentration - screw-screw-screw- clunk-clunk- screw screw)
    God - just drink before the damn class, so you don't die of thirst all the time, you damn camel!!!!!

    I might be nitpicking, but I tolerate most of the stupidity of people otherwise. I am sensitive only about small unnecessary acts people do when they could not.

    ReplyDelete