Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nervous about the first day: my dream last night.


Ever since the end of the year I've been telling everyone that I'm not at all nervous about next year. I mean, my first year of high school is going to be great. Obviously! I actually believed that too. But last night, the dream I had made me think differently.

In my dream, I was lost in the school and I couldn't find my next class, which was Fashion and Design (a class I didn't even sign up for in real life). Another part of my dream consisted of the principal announcing there were too many ninth graders and some people would have to go back to elementary school as a fifth grader! And I was one of those people. 
I found myself back with my old fifth grade teacher, and a bunch of random unlucky students. Then after first period, we were allowed back to the high school, which was good. The only bad part was, the other kids in the high school didn't view us as ninth graders, but rather, fifth graders. Not only that, but I was scared to look down and realize my shirt was in my hand and I was only wearing a bra. I ran to a bathroom and put on my shirt, looked around, and saw a boy in there. I told him, "This is the girls bathroom." He just looked at me and said "I know," and gave me a creepy smile. I bolted out of there.. It was terrible!

I woke up with this sudden realization: I was scared of going into high school, but I didn't know it deep down. My dream confirmed my fears... I am scared of the typical things a teenager is scared of. Getting lost, fitting in, wearing the right clothes... etc. I hope September wont be as bad as that. Only 48 days until I find out.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah!!!!!!!! thats so funny.
    XD what color was ur bra, if u remember???

    im really nervous about starting MIDDLE school, though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, that's weird, I actually do remember what color. It was a dark blue bra. It's funny the random details I remember from dreams...
    And about starting middle school, trust me, you DO have a reason to be nervous. To be totally honest, my first year sucked balls. Balls, I tell you! Just remember to be social and NICE to everyone, because all the mean people are now hated by the school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete