Friday, July 3, 2009

Mysteriously disappearing ice cream

Don't we all adore ice cream? I love to eat my specialty homework-snack (you guessed it – snacks that you routinely eat while doing homework) which is one tiny scoop in a bowl of Edy's Vanilla Bean ice cream. I've just got one problem. Whatever flavor ice cream is my favorite end's up being my little sister's favorite. And it is annoying times twenty.
God, I hate it to find that the day I buy a creamy vanilla bean ice cream tub it happens to end up mysteriously half-empty the next day. Was this just my kitten's doings? I think not. It's my pig of a sister! So I'm here to give you some solutions I schemed up.

Solution one: You guessed it – hiding! The back of the freezer is your best bet. Just tuck it safely behind your frozen peas. Seriously, who ever uses frozen peas on a daily basis?
Solution two: Buy a mini fridge (freezer included, obviously) and put your favorite ice cream flavor in there. Unless of course, your siblings are evil masterminds and have learned the secret remote island on which your mini freezer coexists. Then, you my friend, are screwed.
Solution three: One word... bribery. The one thing that any sibling; oldest, youngest, or middle child, can excel in. Tell them that this vanilla bean ice cream in the freezer is yours, and they can have the TV all of Tuesday nights.
Solution four: This is even sneakier! Convince them that the flavor you like is a yucky flavor, and get them hooked on some other ice cream flavor, like mint chip. (You know, the one that nobody likes. Haha just kidding, my mint chip lovers!)

Mwahaha. I hope I inspired the evil in all of you. Feel completely free to use these tips on other foods you like, like pudding, chocolate cake, or even frozen peas. ;)
I hope none of you ever end up in the situation I'm in right now. A vanilla person eating chocolate ice cream. The horror! :'(

SOMETHING FUN TO DO OVER THE SUMMER: 
Have a karaoke party in your living room! Set up comfy cushions all around the room, get all kinds of snacks (Nothing with dairy/milk. It's bad for the singing voice.) and grab at least five of your best friends. You can get a karaoke machine, or if you have Comcast On Demand as your TV cable company, you can go to On Demand and get free karaoke songs on your TV! Don't forget the microphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment