Friday, July 24, 2009

The early morning blues

Ugh! Once more I had to wake up at 5:42 am and feed my cat. Meow.
But then again, judging by how long it takes me to do my hair and make up, I'll need to wake up at that time every day when school begins. I'm so excited for school! I miss it already. What about you guys?
I tried putting in an RSS feed, but sadly, it kind of failed miserably. I tried looking up what exactly it is, but I still don't get it! Grr. The internet is a confusing place. Except when it comes to HTML. I love it. It's like my calling. The one thing I understand, and am good at.
I think I get kind of crazy in the mornings, which is why blogging... calms me down, I guess? Early bird always gets the worm.


Yours forever and ever and ever,
PS: Have you seen my new personal blog? It's called The Autumn Afternoon. Feel free to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I hate waking up early. how could u do that?
    i woulda punched my cat in the face lol jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Amanda, I just love my kitty so much that I could never do that!

    ReplyDelete