Saturday, August 1, 2009

Celebrate August On eBay!

Hey!
First of all, I'd like to say Happy August! I'm a Leo, so August is my birth month! Enjoy the summer sun, everyone. I know I will be. :)
Anyways, I've been spending a lot of my time on eBay lately. You know, selling old camera's and toys and never-read books. That kind of junk. It's really addicting, not only to buy, but to sell. I mean, it's indescribable how addicting it is. I find myself constantly thinking, "Ooh! I should sell this on eBay." Seriously people, I'm not kidding. At Toys R Us with my sis, I noticed all the Nintendo DS's. I thought about my rejected 3 years ago birthday present. A stupid DS. So, I'm selling it on eBay now. Care to bid? ;)
Ha! Just kidding. I hope you guys do consider selling on eBay. It's quite fun.
Yours forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment