Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Got This E-Mail

Hey everyone!
Let me start off by saying I hope your summer is fabulous-a and that you're enjoying the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I'll be spending mine at the dentist (...Yay). Please don't ask why. I'd rather not talk about. All I can say is it's definitely going to be painful. Ew.
Enough about my lame problems and my huge ongoing fear of the dentist. Have a great summer!
So anyway, I got this email a week ago, and it was asking me a question (I don't know who it was from). I'm going to try to quote as much as I can because I'm too lazy to dig through my e-mail trash. Snoozer!

Dear Sassy,
I just wanted to know if you go on YouTube. Because I do, and I'm hoping you can subscribe to me. I'm trying to get more popular. My username is BabyCake[Something I can't really remember!]. Whos your favorite person on YouTube?

Yeah, I know that was kind of random and dumb, but whatever. Since I'm bored I'll just answer anyway. Yes I have a YouTube, but I'm not telling anyone my username. My favorite YouTube person? I'd probably have to say that at the moment (it always changes) my fave would probably have to be "Juicystar07". Her makeup/hair tutorials are very helpful and interesting to watch.

So yeah. 
See you guys later,

No comments:

Post a Comment