Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry... Writers Block

I'm sorry to say this, but lately I've been in a writers block. I usually have tons to say in my blogs, but now... nothing. I just don't get it. This usually only happens when I'm writing school essays (yuck!) but not when I'm blogging. This feeling isn't so great. :(
With about 30 days left of summer (I think even less than that) I'm worried to say that I still have so much to do. I haven't got my contact lenses yet. Heck, I haven't even made an appointment for my eye doctor! And what if my contacts feel too weird to have on? What if I can't take the feeling? Then that's just wasted money! I haven't even got my school list yet. I don't even have a backpack/tote thing-y. My friends aren't responding to my Facebook chats either!!!
But on a brighter note – I'm about to go to WalMart to check out their new Miley Cyrus clothing line! I think it's called "Miley Max" or something...? I'm not usually a fan of WalMart clothes, but yesterday I saw the models (yes, the WalMart models!) getting their pics taken in the middle of the store... and those clothes... They just looked so good! I think WalMart's going to dent my wallet by the end of the day. So much for "Save Money, Live Better." I doubt I'm going to be saving any.
Anyways, I got to ship the eBay webkinz I sold, and I've also got to hunt online for a good tote to carry around my school stuff, too. See you later!
Your poor unfortunate blogger (Who needs to get a life!),

No comments:

Post a Comment