Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sally Hanson - Hard As Nails... What A Lie!

Ahh, I love the feeling after I just freshly painted my emerald green nails. I love looking at them while I'm typing away at the keyboard. Yay! But there are definitely some annoying things about my nails...
They always after, like, one day begin to chip at the ends. UGH! Sally Hanson, why do you always fail me? So much for this nail polish being "hard as nails." I love you, Sally, but your overpriced nail polish kind of sucks. At least for me, anyways.
(I still love the colors, though!) Yesterday I bought a dark purple, a new black (because my old one is gross now) and an emerald green. Which I'm wearing now. And guess what? They look amazing. :)
I'd love a maroon and a hot pink color, too, though. Maybe an orange? Or an electric lime green. Yes, a lime green. Ooh, I just adore dreaming up cute nail polish colors! Call me a loser if you want, but I don't see your cute nails. Mmhmm. Didn't think so.
Okay, I am starting to sound like a total loser now.
Go school!
Love,

1 comment:

  1. I have been using Sally Hanson nail polish for a long time, but I have become very disappointed in it in the last six months or so. i have thrown away at least three bottles, because the brushes in them are terrible, they don't go on smooth and they are much too narrow.

    ReplyDelete