Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How could we forget about movies?

Hey schoolers! While I was at Wal-Mart the other day, I picked up one of those $5 DVD's (the best things in life are five bucks). I got "13 Going On 30", and I had forgotten how much I missed that movie so very much. I watched it again and again and again yesterday. And I fed my cat stinky food. As you can see, my summer so far is quite productive.
I'm telling all of you guys to head on down to your own local Wal-Mart, and buy one of those cheap reject $5 DVD's. Every movie deserves to be loved. Except for "Meet the Spartans." That really was a stinker. (Haha – just like my kitty's food!). Yes, I consider myself very polite and mature. And you better not forget that. ;)

SOMETHING FUN TO DO OVER THE SUMMER:
Hey, I promised you I would! Today's fun thing to consider doing (so you wont rot over the summer) is making a YouTube video with your friends. Get creative. Whether it be a Webkinz video, a video of your psychotic puppy, or a dumb video with your friends, don't be afraid to post it up. Hey, if Miley and Mandy post retarded things on YouTube and get millions of views, why can't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment