Saturday, June 27, 2009

The bare essentials of wardrobe

Hey guys. Today I'm going to again, make a list of all the things I need to buy before the new school year (just clothes, though). This is what I've come up to be the bare essentials in the wardrobe department. Boys, you don't need this. You all can get by with one pair of pants and three shirts if you wanted to! :)
  • Three plain fitted T-shirts of different colors. I suggest white, black, and maybe pink, red, or yellow.
  • Two tank tops. One should have spaghetti straps, and maybe the other can be one of those menswear tanks.
  • One or two camisoles to wear under certain clothing. They really come in handy. The more you can get the better.
  • Three long-sleeved shirts. Any style works, although I would get a scoop-neck, a V-neck, and a button down oxford (if that fits your style).
  • Two or three (or even more!) pairs of jeans. Try to have variety (skinny, dark wash, light wash, boot cut, wide leg, straight leg, stone washed, etc...)
  • Black pants, whether they're denim or slacks or whatever.
  • Two pairs of shorts, and a skirt.
  • Lots and lots of shoes! (Flip flops, Uggs, ballet flats...) You can never have too many shoes.
  • At least one sweatshirt. The more, the better to match your clothes. I suggest getting lots of cardigans, too, as they can be quite useful.
  • A winter jacket, for winter of course (unless where you live is always sunny!).
  • Two dresses: a summer dress, and a formal dress. Even if you're not the "dress" type, trust me, it's good to at least have them.
I believe that would be all. You can change this around to fit your own style, however. I hope that you'll be able to gather some of these essentials over the summer! I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment