Monday, June 29, 2009

Help! I'm bored

Nothing to do over the summer, eh? Not true anymore. I know I've been a little bored over the summer, too. I mean look at me, I'm writing a blog! That's why I'm here today to write a list of things you can do over the summer if you're not going anywhere.
  1. Go to a CVS or a grocery store with someone who you know is still here. Enough said. Good times at CVS. Not like that, though, you perverts! ;)
  2. Update your iPod and take a nice relaxing walk around the block. Your dog will get something out of it, too, if you bring him!
  3. Get your local newspaper or go on your town's website to see if any fun events are taking place. Who knows? I'm sure you'll find something.
  4. Beg your parents to drive you (and maybe a friend, too?) to a theme or amusement park. Even better – a water park! How can you not have fun there?
  5. Have a water balloon fight with your neighbors or siblings in your backyard. Trust me, it's more fun than it sounds!
I know however, that this is not enough to keep you going through the whole summer. So from now until the end of the summer, I'll try to attach a "Fun thing to do today!" segment. Just so you wont rot over the summer. Because I care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment